As a WellCare intern, you will make an impact on WellCare�s top priorities while working on various projects in your areas of interest. More importantly, you will be able to improve the quality of our members� lives while also learning valuable skills to further your career. Throughout your internship, you will work side by side with mentors, WellCare associates, and other interns to drive the organization forward, enhance the lives of our members, and continue to further your own personal development.
Financial Application Support Summer Internship 2020
12 Weeks from May 18- August 7
Paid internship with Career Development, Experiential Learning, Social Activity and Exposure to Senior Leaders during your time as an intern.
- Learn Intelligent Automation (IA) tools such as UIPath and Alteryx
- Create SIPOC diagrams and determine if a process is a good candidate for automation
- Document processes
- Work with Manager and other team members to:
- 1) gather requirements
- 2) support development effort
- 3) Perform UAT testing, and 4) provide training to business users, as needed.
- Assist Intelligent Automation team members with projects supporting the Accounting department, such as evaluating potential IA opportunities.
- Gain a base level understanding of UIPath and Alteryx and appropriate application of these tools.
- Have relevant education aligned with finance functions
- Are high-performing students committed to excellence as demonstrated by GPA and work and volunteer experience;
- Have an ability to meet and/or exceed performance measures for their respective role/responsibility;
- Demonstrate maturity/professionalism and have strong communications skills (written and verbal); and
Have potential to develop into a strong contributor and/or leader within Finance and the Company
- Currently enrolled as a junior, senior or graduate student in a college program with course work related to the internship with a minimum 3.0 GPA or Pass ratings.
- Education/Preferred area of study: Business Information Technology (BIT) or equivalent degree program (i.e., major/minor in general business and/or management information systems)
- Required No Experience
- Preferred Some prior experience or coursework with Accounting Information Systems
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint