Beebe Healthcare in Lewes, DE - Creating The Next Generation Of Care
RN/GN RESIDENCY PROGRAM - SUMMER 2020
Any new RN, with 0 - 12 months of RN experience (by August start date), APPLY NOW!!
*** Please note Beebe Healthcare Main Campus is located in Lewes, DE with other locations within a 22 mile radius ***
- Interviews will begin in December
- Start date will be in August 17, 2020. Must be able to start and complete general hospital orientation.
- Must Posses RN license in the state of Delaware or compact state before Start date.
- Must provide references from clinical instructors during on boarding process.
** Be sure to attach your resume to the profile you will complete to apply**
**Be sure to list top 3 areas of interest on your resume / application
Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. Directs and guides patient teaching and activities of subordinate personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing, always working under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. In order to be considered for the position, please visit our website www.beebehealthcare.org to fill out an application
- Patient safety
- Facilitates, implements, and evaluates the Patient Plan of Care and outcomes in collaboration with the health care team
- Technical Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Documents patient assessments accurately and correctly within the specified time at admission, transfer, and discharge
- Assess patient safety facts and identifies those patients requiring specific safety devices
- Evaluates test results reported immediately
- Educational needs of patient
- Documents assessment on teaching form and modifies as needed
- Transcription of orders
Credentials - Essential:
- RN - Registered Nurse
- BLS - Basic Life Saving certification (through the American Heart Association)
Competencies and Skills - Essential:
- Clear Communication Skills Both Written And Verbal
- Able To Keep Confidential Information Regarding Patients, Team Members
- Able To Withstand Crisis Situations
- Has Skills To Provides Customer Service To Patients, Team Members And Visitors
- Knowledge And Experience With Electronic Health Records
Education - Essential:
- RN Diploma/RN Graduate Program
For more information, please visit: https://www.beebehealthcare.org/sites/default/files/Beebe_GradFlyer_8x10_11.15.19_v7_0.pdf
424 Savannah Road, Lewes, DE 19958
Chat Live From Anywhere With a Nurse Recruiter Every Thursday 2 p.m.-3 p.m. Visit beebehealthcare.org/career-opportunities or call 302-645-3336 for details.
Job Type: Full-time
- RN: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- BLS/CPR (Required)
- Registered Nurse (Required)