Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #2 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list. Learn more about US here: www.ultimatesoftware.com/careers
A Time Support Intern in UTM provides world class expertise to our customers while supporting their UltiPro Time Management product. You play a key role in supporting our comprehensive UTM solution, providing in-depth analysis and timely resolutions/workarounds for customer issues in areas such as: time sheet calculations, pay rules, interfaces, leave management, shift patterns and scheduling.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding quality support to internal and external customers with a high degree of satisfaction and technical expertise
- Acquire, maintain, and expand knowledge of relevant product offerings, scope documents, and current department policies and procedures in order to provide accurate solutions to customers
- Issue ownership from initial customer contact to call resolution which includes supporting escalations if appropriate and providing customer updates
- Responsible for entering and maintaining customer call problem/description detail integrity in call tracking system
- Consistently model the highest levels of support orientation and professionalism
- Adheres to Support Center Practices (SCP) guidelines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills being able to communicate effectively via printed material, on the telephone, and over electronic services
- Experience in handling difficult or sensitive situations
- Manage client requests in an accurate and timely manner
- Customer-focused, positive and professional attitude
- Excellent analysis, problem determination and troubleshooting skills with the ability to know when to escalate.
- Ability to multitask, including multiple high priority issues and able to set and manage expectations
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn and develop new skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Window Operating Systems/Applications as well as communication applications, Microsoft SQL Server a plus
- Relevant experience with Time systems or applications with equivalent complexities.
Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training
- Current enrollment in a college/university degree program, completed degree in relevant field, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Knowledge of UltiPro applications or equivalent applications and possess a high technical aptitude
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Knowledge of Transact SQL (T-SQL)