Requisition ID: 237460
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP NS2 OS Business Support Specialist Intern - Tampa-33607
SAP is the global market leader for business software and related services, and SAP National Security Services Inc.® (SAP NS2®) is an independent U.S. subsidiary, offering SAP solutions with specialized levels of security and support to meet the requirements of U.S. national security and critical infrastructure customers.
Must be a U.S. Person; NS2 does not offer Visa sponsorship for this role
All internals must have manager’s approval to transfer
Key Areas of Responsibility and Tasks
- Previous professional experience and/or internships.
- Prefer working experience on cloud applications.
- Good understanding of architecture, networking, and security.
- Ability to support Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Linux servers and/or Microsoft Azure and Windows servers.
- Build maintenance and support automated processes.
- Ability to help with the diagnostics of problems, troubleshooting and the development of solutions on AWS and/or Azure.
- Knowledge of architecture and infrastructure on AWS and/or Azure.
- Knowledge of AWS and/or Azure Management Tools.
- Experience with Linux and UNIX or other shell scripting.
- Knowledge of both UNIX and Windows OS is a plus.
- Knowledge and familiarity with other cloud platforms like GCP is a plus
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Recent graduate or currently in pursuit of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a graduation date from December 2019 to June 2021 in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related field.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.