Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
Your Internship search stops here! As a SAP Testing Intern, you will work with the IT Center of Excellence team on projects that include, but are not limited to:
- Provide assistance in the unit and integration testing of the SAP Application.
- Participate in integration testing to ensure integration with business processes are in working order.
- Perform test script execution for a variety of SAP tracks / projects.
- Perform testing in SAP, help the team utilize test scripts for the test execution in Warehouse Management projects and projects related to SAP.
- Participate in utilizing HPALM for script maintenance and execution.
- Provide assistance in the creation of system documentation for change management initiatives for ITRFs, Request for Change (RFC), Change Document (CD), Business Process Document (BPD), Configuration Design Document (CDD), Security Roles template, Functional Specification (FS), technical Specification (TS), HPALM testing template, Training Decks, etc.
- Pursuing a College Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related area of study.
- SAP coursework is preferred.
- Application development knowledge (SDLC).
- General understanding of corporate/enterprise systems and procedures.
- Exposure to application testing tools.
- Skilled in Office applications/Microsoft Office Suite.