Come Join Analog Devices – a place where Innovation meets Impact. For the past 50 years, Analog Devices has been inventing innovative technologies that transform lives. Get hands-on experience working with the brightest minds to solve complex problems that matter: from autonomous vehicles, drones and factories to augmented reality to remote healthcare. Enjoy a culture that values aligned goals, balanced work-life priorities, continuous learning throughout your career and shared rewards. At ADI, we invest in you and succeed together because we believe that happy, healthy, intellectually-challenged people drive our growth and market leadership.
ADI at a Glance
ADI helps customers bridge the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that solve real-life problems and make the world smarter, healthier, greener and safer. With over $5 billion in revenue, ADI specializes in high-performance analog, mixed-signal, power, and digital signal processing (DSP) integrated circuits that sense, measure, interpret, connect, power, secure and transform how the world experiences the world around them.
Are you an insatiably curious problem solver searching for a hands-on engineering position with a market leader that cares about you and that will leave you feeling both intellectually and professionally rewarded? Consider Analog Devices – the place where Curiosity meets Mentors. ADI helps customers bridge the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure, connect, interpret, power and secure to solve real-life problems that make world smarter, healthier, safer and greener.
At ADI, you’ll be mentored by the brightest minds with a shared commitment to help you learn, grow and succeed. Throughout your internship at ADI, you can accelerate your impact by working on challenging projects alongside a team of collaborative experts in an environment of respect and responsibility. Make meaningful connections who will become a part of your professional network for years to come. Enjoy a balanced work-life as you participate in various social activities involving both interns and full-time engineers. Join us on afternoons dedicated outside the office, presentations from ADI leaders, and even an exclusive tour of our FAB lab!
Here at Analog, we turn to our inside talent first for the consideration of future full-time roles. Apply to ADI today for the opportunity to grow your career and make your work day meaningful!
- Perform hardware and software development, debug, correlation, and characterization of automated/ATE and manual/bench tests on development and sustaining products targeted for a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Support customer sample screening when necessary
- Collect test system characterization data and perform statistical data analysis over temperature toward establishing development and production test program limits on analog/digital products across different business units
- Complete data analysis reports for use by Product/Test Engineering staff in support of device evaluations and qualification
- Interact with IC designers/design evaluation engineers to define, document, implement and optimize test programs for silicon evaluation and identifying any silicon issues
- Provide input to new product developments and support design verification of new products
- Enrolled in an Electrical or Computer Engineering track for undergraduate or graduate degree; third year student or later preferred
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to solve complex problems, design appropriate experiments and analyze complex data
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong team worker within multi-discipline environments
- Basic familiarity with AC/DC semiconductor circuit analysis and processing
- Statistics and electronics test equipment experience preferred
- Knowledge of LabVIEW, Python, Visual BASIC, HTML, and/or C/C++ preferred
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law