Oasys International Corporation
Oasys is seeking a Business Development Summer Intern to plan, coordinate, and execute a variety of tasks and special projects. In this role, the candidate will have the opportunity to gain real world experience in the Government Contracting sector. Our internship will give the candidate the opportunity to assist with various tasks in the areas of information technology (IT), marketing, business development, research, and corporate projects.
- Conduct research and analysis on business and customer requirements.
- Able to contribute to marketing and sales collateral development through idea and copy creation and editing.
- Assist in the growth and development of the company.
- Analyze business processes and identifying opportunities to generate additional growth.
- Research market insights, emerging trends, and business opportunities to recommend for the organization.
- Assist with efforts of new business acquisition.
- Review and edit project specific documentation.
- Collaborate with the intern team to facilitate a training workshop for the company.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of project documentation such as project plans, timelines, and configuration guides.
- Provide meeting facilitation support (schedule and facilitate meetings, prepare agendas, send invitations, prepare project briefings, document and distribute meeting minutes, and track actions).
- Participate in training and attend company and networking events.
- The ability to work between June 1, 2020 and July 30, 2020
- The ability to work a Monday through Thursday schedule.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Be a rising junior or senior who is pursuing a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Ability to show up on time and commit to a 24 hour a week work schedule. Ad hoc events may come up and will not be required but are highly recommended.
- Be willing to travel to both our Virginia and D.C. offices.
- Possess a high, professional work ethic and initiative.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Possess the flexibility to work independently and in groups to successfully complete tasks.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Results oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills to interact with teams and external partners.
- Intermediate knowledge of how to use Microsoft Office Applications (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.).
- Resume review and candidate interviews late December to mid-January.
- Interns selected mid-to-late February.
- Candidates will be notified of their acceptance into the internship program in early March.
Oasys is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.