About Grant Victor
Grant Victor, along with its subsidiaries, is North America’s leading provider of Automated Teller Machines (ATM) services and solutions. Grant Victor has been selected as one of Utah’s best companies to work for 10 consecutive years. We have a lot of fun, focus on employee satisfaction and encourage growth. Don’t miss this opportunity to join our team. Learn more by visiting us at www.GrantVictor.com.
This is a paid internship in an entry level helpdesk and IT support position. We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who will work hard and contribute their talents to our IT team. The desired candidate must work well with others, have a positive attitude, possess good verbal and written communication skills, have a basic understanding of IT processes and demonstrate a commitment to deliver quality service to fellow employees. This position is great for someone that is pursuing an IT career or a Computer Science/IT degree.
- Level 1 helpdesk support for hardware resources including desktops, laptops, cell phones, printers, copiers, scanners and other peripherals.
- Level 1 helpdesk support for software resources including Microsoft Windows, Apple OS, iOS, Android and Microsoft Office.
- Running security reports and applying security updates to at-risk machines.
- Basic maintenance and repair of laptop and desktop hardware.
- Tracking helpdesk tickets and inventory.
- Documenting IT processes.
- 20+ hours per week Monday - Friday (Flexible schedule, but mornings preferred)
- Interested in learning and advancing in the IT field
- Technical/Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more
- Works well as a team and willing to pick up extra responsibilities
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about facilities and under desks