As a key contributor to the Pega’s Automation Engineering team, you will work closely with Pega Product Management and other global teams to develop features and tools that allow our clients to enhance the way they manage relationships with their customers.
Pega’s internship program is the perfect platform to help students transition their academic knowledge into a successful professional career. We push great students to be better, we encourage them to take on the biggest challenges, and we also believe that great ideas can come from anyone or anywhere, irrespective of hierarchy or location. The purpose of our internships is to provide students with the opportunity to gain valuable business skills, work on real-time, impactful initiatives, and collaborate on a global scale, all while earning a competitive compensation.
- Work collaboratively with team members to design, develop, test, and document high-quality test specifications
- Role model test automation best practices
- Provide technical assistance to advance the capabilities of products and resolve complex issues
- Investigate and report product defects
You are passionate about test automation, code quality and eager to develop your skills within an enterprise environment while working with an industry-leading product.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Desire to develop test plans from use cases
- Practical knowledge of software testing best practices
- Software development with C# and knowledge of Selenium
- Opportunity to work with diverse global teams on real-time, impactful projects and initiatives
- Professional development seminars and meet & greets with Pega’s CEO and Founder, and Executive Leadership Team through our “Coffee Break Series”
- Participation in Pega and intern specific events such as social events, volunteer opportunities, group projects, team outings, etc.
- Potential for a full-time offer
- Structured manager and mentor program
- Competitive salary and perks
- Casual and fun environment