Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
We are seeking a creative staff member to provide new capabilities to our enterprise level applications. You will be working with a product team to create value add enhancements to the applications based on customer requests and the technical roadmap. The ideal candidate is a self-starter that has some experience in an Agile/DevOps environment. This is an intern position.
- Maintain and create enhancements for applications
- Interface with developers and QA staff to understand the requirements and features of software releases and develop appropriate test plans
- Investigate, debug, and resolve a wide variety of problems that occur with software applications
- Provide on-going technical support to application users
- Create and maintain application technical documentation
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience with C#, Java, Java Script
- Database knowledge and experience with SQL
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience with HTML, CSS, ASP.ET, MVC/Angular is a plus
Perform other duties as assigned.
All employees assigned to this position will be subject to FBI fingerprint/ criminal background and Patriot Act/ Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) watch list checks at least once every five years.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work required of this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or skills associated with this position or the personnel so classified. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of this position, management reserves the right to revise this or any job description at its discretion at any time.