As a grad, you’ll get to rotate through different teams before you choose a career path to pursue your passion. You’ll learn about what each team is doing – getting involved in the technology stacks and projects they’re working on.
Our teams are made up of full-stack engineers, front-end and back-end specialists, and quality assurance engineers. You’ll work with languages like C#, React, SQL and you’ll get to use AWS. We’ll help you on your way to becoming a full-stack engineer in your first year.
You might start by writing code, designing new features in our core web product, or configuring and maintaining our platform and infrastructure. Rotations with our Platform teams is also a feature of our graduate program!
We have an agile workspace and codebase with a really fast release cycle – multiple times a day, with over 10,000 releases in 2018. Every day we build and iterate on the software our users love.
What we need from you
You’ll have a passion for writing code, learning, sharing ideas and be keen to work in an agile environment. We welcome grads with any qualification, not necessarily a university degree.
- have technical examples of work outside your course, such as developing a new framework, learning a new language, being active on Stack Overflow, or having a great GitHub profile
- be able to take a logical approach to work and cope well with change
- be a great communicator who likes working in agile teams
If this sounds like you, get in touch! We’d love to hear from you.
How to apply
Grad roles in Denver open on 19 December and this opportunity is for students in the final year of their degree, or finishing off study.
- A copy of your resume, as well as links to anything else you want to show us, for example your Github profile or any personal projects you’ve been working on
- A copy of your academic transcript if you’ve been studying towards a degree; we know it won’t be complete, so just send us everything you have thus far
- Instead of a cover letter, in your online application we’ll ask you to choose from several questions and tell us a bit about yourself and your thoughts on technology
Applications close on 14 February 2020.