- This job requires strong software engineering fundamentals with an experience of having worked on a collaborative Project.
- Ability to execute tasks with high quality, in a timely fashion, under the guidance of Senior engineers.
- Ability to learn and deliver a tangible functionality in a span of few months.
- Positive attitude and characteristics of a good team player.
- Prior experience with Java, Spring, REST-ful APIs would be a huge advantage.
Verizon Media is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. Verizon Media is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment. If you need accessibility assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please submit a request via the Accommodation Request Form ( https://www.verizonmedia.com/careers/contact-us.html ) or call 408-336-1409. Requests and calls received for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
Currently work for Verizon Media? Please apply on our internal career site.