B&M Consulting Group
B&M is hiring Security Engineers (entry-level and experienced) based in Alexandria, VA to assist with installation, configuration, integration, operations and maintenance of security systems and applications. The candidates who fills the position will work in a team environment with a highly experienced Team Lead and Project Manager.
- Engineering, implementing and monitoring security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks, and information
- Identifying and defining system security requirements
- Designing computer security architecture and developing detailed cyber security designs
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Cybersecurity Engineering with GPA > 3.5
- Strong working knowledge of various software languages
- Familiarity with anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering
- Familiarity with cloud development, implementation, and maintenance
- Familiarity designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
- Familiarity with disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologie and methods
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods
- Ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management in writing and verbally
- Ability to read and use results of mobile code, malicious code, and anti-virus software
Familiarity with the following tools is preferred, but not required: Splunk, Tripwire, WebInspect, SolarWinds, BigFix, Tenable Nessus, FireMon, Cisco (FirePOWER, ISE, WSA, Cloudlock, Stealthwatch, AMP for Endpoints).
U.S. Citizens only. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must be able to pass a Federal background check for a public trust clearance.
Please send your detailed resume that includes a summary of your qualifications and your GPA to [email protected].