- Must be pursuing degree, junior/senior preferred
- Film/Cinematography/Media Studies major preferred
- Camera assisting, camera operating, and/or rental house experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable to adapt to changing schedules and situations quickly
- Strong trouble shooting skills
- High capacity, organized individual
- Ability to lift equipment cases weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to travel in rare circumstances.
- Average of 30 hours per week. Ability to work flexible hours.