Kieri Solutions LLC
Entry Level Cybersecurity Analyst (Full-Time, 1099)
This position has unlimited potential to grow as you grow. Work directly with the owner to analyze networks for cybersecurity problems, develop a plan to resolve, and implement that plan.
The position will have opportunities to work on cloud, network, and security related projects for a variety of clients. Candidates must be able learn quickly to support a fast-paced environment.
The Company: Kieri Solutions LLC is a cybersecurity startup with a variety of clients and projects in both the private and public sectors. We focus on Resilient IT – designing networks that can handle natural disasters, hardware failures, and cyber criminals.
To be qualified you must be a US Citizen and have a clean background check, credit record.
- Using system administration and networking technologies, design and develop custom cloud infrastructure for clients
- Write cybersecurity policies and procedures
- Create configuration inventories and collect network baselines
- Perform network assessments, vulnerability scans, and write reports of findings
- Maintain network and security equipment and services
- Install new servers/workstations/other devices and connect to the network
- Troubleshoot issues with networks, security, hardware, operating systems, and applications from end to end
- Travel to client sites in local area (within 30 miles)
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience: In-progress or completed bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, or Information Technology is highly preferred. 2+ years performing computer support can be substituted for a degree.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to analyze and isolate network and system specific issues to identify and resolve the root cause.
- Excellent oral and written communication - please provide writing samples!
- Professional demeanor
- Technical certifications a big plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $26.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Woodbine, MD (Required)
- One location
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Monday to Friday