Ideal Industries, Inc.
Who is Cree Lighting?
Cree Lighting is an LED lighting pioneer known for being first – first to bring LED lighting to the masses, first to deliver no compromise white light, and first to offer a sensor-integrated intelligent lighting platform with the push of a button. Our innovative LED solutions are designed for indoor, outdoor and intelligent lighting applications. Our cutting-edge technology delivers reliable performance and value beyond light for office and industrial buildings, schools and universities, municipalities, automotive dealerships, healthcare facilities, and more.
The Cree Lighting team is committed to transforming the way people experience light through innovative technology and future-ready intelligence platforms that help make buildings more efficient and businesses more profitable. Join our team to be at the forefront of a dynamic industry positioned at the center of the commercial IoT revolution.
You will be part of the Quality Assurance Team supporting the Product Quality, Supplier Quality and Quality System. In this role, you will be design and implement processes with our newly acquired software/database to ensure traceability and trackability for all the quality work we have done, including Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Supplier Corrective Action Request (SCAR), Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), and other Quality System or Document control processes.
- Design and implement processes in the new Quality software/database, TipQA
- Work with cross functional teams to successfully launch the new Quality software/database
- Identify and implement improvement opportunity for various quality processes
- Proactively identify problem, root cause, and solution for resolution
- Enrollment in an accredited collegiate program
- Maintains a 3.0 GPA or above
- Major in Technical or Engineering degree, with passion of data-based driven processes
- Industrial, or Quality related Engineering Major