The Hot Account Team sits within Tableau’s Worldwide Technical Support organization. Technical Support is responsible for resolving our customers’ technical issues swiftly and with quality. Sometimes, issues become complex and then the Hot Account Team is sought out.
Our team delights customers at critical junctures in order to retain and grow business. Our team leverages a unique blend of leadership, technical skills, communication, collaboration, and project management capabilities that delight customers during stressful situations by solving their issues with urgency.
What you'll be doing...
You will be working closely with our Escalation Account Managers to understand their challenges, support with some customer issues, and develop scalable programs to improve overall program performance (as measured by speed, quality, and customer satisfaction) You will:
- Identify common challenges in supporting our customers and programs
- Lead programmatic improvements that can scale across our globally distributed team
- Implement new programs that lead to increased customer satisfaction, expedited operations, and more comprehensive resolutions
- Work cross functionally with key stakeholders (such as Product, Development, Sales, Services, Support)
What’s in it for you?
- An internship at a great company with a product that our customers love!
- Working with a global, high performing, cohesive team
- Potential for full-time opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Leadership that cares about your growth and development
- Currently pursuing graduate level degree in business or related field
- Program management, customer support, and/or operational management experience
- Focus maniacally on the customer
- Embrace accountability
- Influence without authority. You will be working with a diverse set of partners at Tableau, from Dev, Support, Professional Services, and Sales.
- Communicate clearly in written and verbal formats with ability to moderate based on audience
- Critical thinking skills you apply to operational challenges to come up with some potential solutions (ie, say we need to reduce the time to solve an account issue from five weeks to one week, how would you think about that?)
- A growth mindset
- Focus on scale and consistent procedures
- Data driven decision making
- Results driven
Tableau Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry. Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world!