DirectViz Solutions, LLC
DirectViz Solutions is a high-level, strategic consulting services firm that meets mission needs for government clients. We are hiring for a Jr. Java Developer to work with a team of engineers responsible for the development, expansion and enhancement of tools and techniques to support cyber analysis and information sharing. The work location will be at Fort Meade, MD supporting DISA.
Junior Java Developer
DVS is looking for a Jr. Software Developer with experience in JIRA to work with a team of engineers responsible for the development, expansion and enhancement of tools and techniques to support cyber analysis and information sharing. Work will be in support of and performed at DISA HQ in Ft. Meade MD with some telework available.
JAVA developer responsibilities include all aspects of systems development lifecycle supporting a RedHat OS and JIRA application platform. Candidate will leverage their background in software development and application testing to build and support creative solutions.
- RedHat Linux - OS
- VMWare Platform
- IBM XML Gateway Infrastructure
- Dell PowerEdge Hardware
- NetApp Storage
- Postgres Database
- JIRA Application
- Twister Data Management
- 1-2 years application development experience with Java
- Experience working in a RedHat VMWare environment is a plus
- Experience with XML Gateways and Postgres Database is a plus
- Understanding of requirements gathering and prioritization process in an Agile environment
- Experience with JIRA is a plus
- Application Testing
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Active SECRET clearance required
- Security + preferred
DirectViz Solutions, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.