Job Title : Java Developer – Recent Graduates are welcome
Job Location : Pittsburgh, PA / Nationwide
Job Type : Full Time
Working Hours: 8 hrs/day
Work Authorization: US Citizens/ Canadian Citizens/ Mexican Citizens/ Permanent Residents/ OPT (F1, OPT EAD, GC EAD, GC, TN, USC)
- Masters from an accredited US university in IS, CS or related disciplines and/or
- Bachelor’s in engineering from US or an accredited foreign university
- Basic fundamentals in software engineering
- Relevant internships or project experience demonstrating programming experience
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Team player, self-starter and passion for programming
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and/or languages (Java, C/C++)
In the first year of employment you may:
- Technical training/cross-training at no cost
- Complete Java/J2EE training and become Oracle Certified Java Programmer (OCJP)
- As a Software Developer work on challenging projects for Fortune 500 clients
- Develop into a Lead Programmer/Architect role
- Induction/Technical Training - Pittsburgh, PA
- Project Deployment – Nationwide, USA
- Big Team with 60+ Recruiters who work with active client positions.
- Project in Quick Turn Around Time within 2 weeks.
- We have successfully delivered 150+ Candidates in last year.
- Work on challenging projects for Fortune 500 clients
- Multi-year projects, challenging assignments
- Industry best salaries, benefits, performance bonuses, profit sharing, relocation allowance.
(Masters: $60k- $70k/annum with annual appraisal and benefits (depend on Experience) Negotiable.
Bachelors: $55k/annum with annual appraisal and benefits (depend on Experience) Negotiable.
Associate: $50k/annum with annual appraisal and benefits (depend on Experience) Negotiable.)
- Full visa sponsorship (H1, Green card)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- Master's (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply