Create world-class content and marketing solutions to reach more customers and partners and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business.
We're looking for a creative, energetic and passionate intern to join the Web and Mobile Business team. The role includes optimizing global communication programs for our web and mobile users to improve the customer experience and collecting customer insights that help inform product improvements. These customers are individual professionals and small businesses who use DocuSign to sign, send, and approve agreements such as sales contracts, offer letters, legal contracts, and more.
You'll partner with teams across the organization including campaign operations, analytics, digital advertising, creative, product, local marketing teams, customer service, engineering, and sales to identify opportunities to improve the experience throughout our customer journey.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Web & Mobile Marketing Manager.
- Create marketing content, including blog posts, use cases, and customer stories, to leverage across email campaigns and social media marketing.
- Recommend A/B tests for email content and messaging to improve adoption, conversion, and retention.
- Collaborate with eCommerce product team and local market teams to analyze our checkout flow and recommend opportunities for funnel optimization.
- Assist in research around the competitive landscape of the eSignature marketplace and identify opportunities for differentiation.
- Work cross-functionally with the UX team to optimize our customer surveys and research.
- Optimize keyword search terms to drive new user acquisition and brand awareness.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree
- Basic experience with HTML/CSS a plus
- Creative problem solver who enjoys learning by doing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Dynamic, highly motivated, organized self-starter
- SaaS/technology experience
- Attention to detail when creating and reviewing content
- Highly analytical and metrics-driven; ability to drive insights and trends from data
- Familiarity with technology systems including SurveyMonkey, Qualtrics, Eloqua, Salesforce, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office, Google Suite, etc.
We create world-class content and marketing solutions to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. Designing creative for a new business campaign. Refining messaging around a new product launch. Organizing a captivating customer event. Developing an innovative social media campaigns. Collaborating on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of companies and tens of millions of users in most countries around the globe to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.