- Must learn and support company policies, procedures, and methodology
- Support one-off tactical sourcing of client requirements as assigned
- Provide multi-category support as assigned
- Assist in communicating with suppliers
- Assist with the tracking and reporting of supplier performance and resolution of supplier performance issues
- Assist in the maintenance and review of computerized or manual records of items purchased, costs, deliveries, product performance and inventories.
- Assist in preparing purchase orders and review requisitions
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external clients
- Demonstrate the ability to work well in a team environment
- Demonstrate ability to gain an understanding of relevant SAP modules as applicable to designated area(s)
- May be required to extract data from SAP and convert to Excel or some other application to support management in a timely manner
- Manages multiple priorities to meet deadlines and commitments
Preferred Qualifications, Education, Skills and/or Experience
- Currently enrolled in bachelors Supply Chain Management
- Completed Junior level with a major in Supply Chain) or equivalent)
- Basic understanding of fundamental business processes and procurement
- Experience with spreadsheets, word processing, and SAP experience is preferred
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and taken action when needed
- Must demonstrate good communication skills, both oral and written
- Effective collaborator who works well in team settings
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7 / 4.0, cumulative GPA of 3.0 and higher is preferred
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.