The Goal Inc.
The Goal is seeking a Junior-Mid .NET Developer with API Testing experience.
- 1+ years of experience with object-oriented programming languages, including .Net Framework and C# in a professional work environment
- 1+ years of experience with client or server-side Web development
- Ability to provide basic expertise in developing complex software applications involving new technologies, methods, concepts, or approaches.
- Ability to develop diagrammatic plans and design logic required to implement computer programs, IT systems and procedures in support of technical, administrative, and information management functions and operations based on functional and conceptual design specifications under the direction of senior development personnel
- Ability to analyze specifications developed by an analyst for such factors as type and extent of information to be processed and designs detailing logic flow diagrams and program code instructions
- Ability to verify accuracy and validity of programs by preparing sample test data and test plans, correct program errors by revising code, and modify programs when required by changes in procedures and reports
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with SQL Server or other relational databases
- Experience with Azure, AWS or similar Cloud computing environments
- Knowledge of client and server-side Web technologies and protocols
- Knowledge of common application and Web design patterns
- Public Trust clearance
- BA or BS degree in CS, Mathematics, or a related technical field