HyperGen Inc. has a position opening for a Jr. Business Software Administrator / Developer, for our Technical Services in Roanoke, VA.
As a Jr. Business Software Administrator / Developer, you will be trained in implementing, upgrading, maintaining and developing Oracle’s PeopleSoft ERP Software in a wide variety of client industries nationwide with less than 5% travel (or even NO TRAVEL at all!)
HyperGen is a casual work environment with rewarding opportunities for growth and expansion. We are looking for career minded individuals who are ready to become a stable and important part of our team for years to come! You will gain experience using Oracle/PeopleSoft’s proprietary language (PeopleCode), Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and a variety of SQL Development and reporting tools. Additionally, you will learn the latest and greatest technologies in PeopleSoft Software on a variety of database platforms including Oracle, DB2, Microsoft SQL server and Cloud Hosting.
- Health/Dental Insurance- HyperGen pays 50% of employee’s health and dental insurance. After 2 years of continuous employment HyperGen pays 75% of employee’s health benefits
- Paid Holidays - 9 yearly holidays
- 10 days’ vacation (Scheduled PTO) + 3 days Flex Time (non-scheduled)
- 401K Safe Harbor /Employer 4% matching with year-end profit sharing contribution
- Casual Dress (We love our flip-flops J)
- Social Events
- Provide PeopleSoft Administrative support for all applications and versions on multiple platforms.
- Develop new functionality and modify existing PeopleSoft objects to meet customer requirements.
- Learn new features and tools as they are released in order to assist clients who want to upgrade to the latest version.
- Troubleshoot issues and offer suggestions and/or fixes as required.
- Create both technical and end-user documentation.
- Engage with clients to confirm project specifications, deadlines and satisfaction with completed projects.
Required knowledge, abilities, and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Some experience as a Software Developer or Application Administrator is a plus, but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday