United States Cold Storage
The JQA collaborates with project stakeholders, operations and developers as part of the development life cycle to produce quality products and services.
In addition, the JQA will verify, reproduce, communicate, and track defects using Jira. They will participate in all phases of testing, including planning, development and the revision of test plans and scope. Additionally, the JQA will participate in software release testing for patches and upgrades.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Learn and develop knowledge of procedural variations between WMS and the new eWM application
- Prepare, maintain and execute test cases to validate functionality on eWM
- Participate in software requirements gathering sessions with facility
- Work with developers to demonstrate issues and provide as much information as possible to reproduce
- Understand the impact of an issue on the overall application and ability to prioritize issues
- Maintain defect tracking and root cause analysis documents for delivery to technical leads
- Provide assistance with writing and updating user training manuals
- Provide support to user community when calls are routed to eWM team through ZenDesk
- Able to travel as required (up to 20% during initial rollout phase of eWM) but otherwise position is not heavy travel.
- Bachelors Degree in IT or similar field (strong operations business experience will be considered)
- Experience performing operations at USCOLD with respect to processing receipts, orders, transfers and adjustments or warehouse floor operations with knowledge of office functions.
- Understands our profiles and various warehousing rules that apply to our customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of processing proper data conditions for EDI documents in the WMS is a plus
Experience with Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems
- Knowledge of IBM System i (AS/400) platform and DB2i concepts
- Knowledge of defect tracking tools (will be trained)