- Utilize digital tools to enhance visual management and key performance indicators.
- Maintain Metrics and Document Lists for Technical Transfer Team Support
- Support DQM and process characterization activities
- Support lab lot studies (i.e. assist in manufacturing of lab lots, data analysis, and troubleshooting as required)
- Coordinating creation of Design History Files to record any studies performed.
Minimum qualifications: Major in Biological/Life Sciences, Chemical, Biochemistry, Engineering or related field, at least 2 yr complete
Basic skills Required: Experience with Word, Excel, Project and Power Point Preferred. SPS knowledge and Google work space a plus
Additional Preferred Software knowledge: SmartSheets, and JMP
Qualifications: Lab experience,
Preferred Majors: Chemistry or Biological Science,
- Exposure to a corporate environment
- Industry standards and tools
- Knowledge in Technical Transfers
- Utilization of Digital tools into Project Management
- Who we areAt Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Summer @ Roche Intern Program has been developed to provide students with a fun yet rewarding summer through hands-on experience and numerous opportunities to network with other interns as well as employees in the organization. Additionally, we help our students meet their career development and educational goals while potentially building a future with the Roche organization. Leveraging the education you received already, we hope to give you an opportunity to grow and develop with us!
Additionally, the selected intern will be asked to participate in various intern activities, which may include workshops with leaders in the organization, our mentor program, and our Poster Symposium among other activities.
What the Intern will learn: