DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Document processes and protocols on an as-needed basis, related to product needs, marketing, content, and more.
- Customer support management and trend analysis of user requests and bug reports.
- Create content to communicate with users and A/B test for efficacy, building recommendations for future content strategy and calendar.
- Review and analyze data, and create reports for project stakeholders.
- Support the team by conducting secondary market research - competitor analysis, industry trends, etc. for existing products and new products in the pipeline.
- Create solutions to help us reach priority constituents and users for our products more effectively.
REQUIREMENTS / TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
- A passion for digital technology - you’re interested in what’s new, what works, and how to make things that don’t work better.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that inspires a strong sense of ownership and action, but still respects the value of team collaboration.
- Ideal candidate should be both creative and analytical.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.A passion for serving Planned Parenthood’s constituents, and an understanding of the importance of customer support and feedback.
- Proficiency with G Suite - Docs, Sheets.
- Capacity or interest in learning data analysis tools, especially Google Analytics.
- Understanding of marketing principles and product processes or interest in learning.
PERSONAL QUALITIES /OTHER ATTRIBUTES
- Embody PPFA's organization tagline – “Care. No matter what.” as it applies to how we treat our patients, our affiliates, and our co-workers.
- A strong commitment and understanding of the mission of Planned Parenthood and a passion for sexual and reproductive health and rights.
- Courteous, well-spoken, articulate, and professional.
- Exceptional attention to details.
- Excellent problem solving skills, initiative, and resourcefulness.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.