Burns Engineering, Inc
Burns is a nationally respected provider of specialized engineering services, bringing highly technical, sought-after engineering expertise to complex transportation and critical infrastructure projects.
We are looking for high-energy, smart, collaborative individuals who want the opportunity to “write their own story” with us. Our people are what make us special, and we are dedicated to finding the right employees to fit our culture. In turn, we strive to help each person feel fulfilled and do work they are passionate about. Spend your summer putting your coursework knowledge to the test by solving some of the toughest engineering challenges. Burns Engineering is an award-winning engineering firm headquartered in Center City Philadelphia that provides professional design and construction management and design/build services. Our well-respected reputation of customer service and technical quality spans 57 years.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Intern to join our office in Philadelphia, PA.
Assists with projects and activities for marketing services.
- Assists in executing marketing strategies and objectives.
- Assists in proposal writing and presentations.
- Assist with updating corporate qualification/experience documents.
- Maintains marketing supplies
- Produces regularly scheduled reports
- Assists with various marketing fulfillment duties and systems including direct mail, packages, letters, brochures, and other sales literature.
- Assists with newsletter, direct mail, advertising, and proofreading.
- Assists in coordinating materials for conferences and trade shows.
- Participates in new market research.
- A demonstrated ability to learn the basics of design and analyses within his or her discipline and grow within the firm.
- 0-2 years internship experience preferred.
- Course work in marketing from a four-year undergraduate program.
- Knowledge of MS Outlook; ACT Contact Management systems; MS PowerPoint Presentation software; MS Excel Spreadsheet software and MS Word Processing software.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop.
Why Join The Burns Team
Recently voted a Top Workplace by philly.com, we credit our strength as an organization to our talented, driven, vibrant team. Burns is an ENR Top 500 Firm and has been named a MEP Giant by Consulting-Specifying Engineer Magazine, as well as a Hot Firm by Zweig. We are industry experts, proven leaders, innovative thinkers, and team players. We put our clients’ successes and best interests first, because their success is our success. We have fun at work because we love making a difference in the world. We are looking for high-energy, bright, collaborative individuals who want the opportunity to “write their own story” with us.
Applying To Burns
As a member of our team, you will enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package. Interested, qualified candidates must apply on the Burns’ career site at www.burns-group.com to be considered for a specific opportunity. Individuals needing assistance to apply for an open opportunity should contact the Human Resources Department at [email protected]
At Burns Engineering, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Burns believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.