- Candidates must be currently enrolled and working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Science or related curriculum.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of personnel and management.
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and work productively without supervision.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Word, Excel.