ASRC Federal, Mission Solutions (AFMS) is a premier provider of systems engineering, software engineering, system integration and project management services for real-time, mission-critical defense systems.
ASRC Federal, Mission Solutions (AFMS) is seeking highly skilled and motivated individuals to support the continued development and sustainment of the U.S. Navy's Aegis Weapons System (AWS) in Moorestown, New Jersey.
Starting in the Summer 2020, this position is for a college student working to gain related industry experience while pursuing an undergraduate degree. Under direct supervision, this intern will perform various tasks to assist the Configuration Management (CM) and Product Quality Assurance (PQA) staffs in preparation of various audits, media, reports, and documents.
Work in a collaborative environment with senior staff members, supporting the following tasks:
- Data input/extraction in support of CM/PQA audit activities.
- Preparation of reports and audit artifacts to monitor project progress and quality.
- Perform CM/PQA audits and maintain audit records for program deliverables.
- Review current CM/PQA processes and suggest improvement opportunities.
- Experience with MS Office365 applications
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with direction from senior staff.
- US Citizenship in order to obtain a Secret security clearance.
Experience with the following is considered a plus:
- Unix Korn/C Shell Scripting
- Pursuing a Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or related field)
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.