Clark Dietz, Inc. is an employee owned, multi-discipline consulting engineering firm with offices in Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana and Kentucky. We are a recognized leader in transportation, civil, environmental, structural, mechanical and electrical engineering. Our depth of talent across disciplines allows our staff the opportunity to collaborate and serve our clients with innovative, sustainable solutions.
We are now accepting applications for a Civil Engineer Intern to work in our New Albany, IN office over the Summer of 2020. The internship will provide hands-on experience working with our team on the planning, design and construction of civil infrastructure for municipalities and state agencies. Typical projects include roadway and traffic improvements, drainage and stormwater design, and utility improvements (water distribution and sanitary sewer).
- Jr. or Sr. level standing with declared major in Civil Engineering or related field; 3.0 cumulative GPA is required.
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans and documents.
- Ability to compute quantities and verify measurements and layouts.
- Good organizational skills with strong attention to detail; able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team and interact with all project stakeholders.
- Previous experience with AutoCad, Civil 3D, Microstation or ArcGIS is desired.
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel & Word)
- Valid driver’s license is required.
To learn more about our firm, please visit www.clarkdietz.com.