Job ID: 160702
Come join Dolomite Products Co., Inc., a CRH Company, and begin the rest of your future with us. Dolomite’s recruiting Vision Statement is to provide a World Class development program that attracts, retains, and produces emerging leaders within Dolomite and throughout CRH. By combining a whole company approach with individual mentorship, formal and hands-on education, we provide an opportunity for our employees to be immersed in our cultural values that have lead us to profitability and success. Start your career today and apply!!
This position is responsible to conduct tests to determine quality of raw materials, bulk intermediate and finished products. This work is conducted under direction of the Quality Control Supervisor by performing the following duties.
Key Responsiblities (Essential Duties and Functions)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following essiential functions satisfactorily:
- Responsible for performing routine tests as required on raw materials, process copenents and final product
- Participate in the validation of tests, inspections, processing methos and material qualificatins
- Monitor and test process functions and materials daily to ensure products meet or exceed requirements of the appropriate agency or customer
- Correct any deviations from the requirements
- Follow quality control plans or guidelines as assigned
- Evaluate data for deviations or tends away from accepted standards
- Report and input data in a complete, timely and understandable fashion; Maintain test results database
- Obtain required certifications in a timely manner
- Assist internal and external customers in any quality related matters
- Overtime and/or night work, weekend work may be required during the peak season
- Ensure that all test equipment is functioning properly, maintained as required by company and that all calibrated equipment is within its calibration cycle
- Communicate with the Technical and other Managers, advising them of current job status and locations as required
- Communicate with clients
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public
- Possess a strong drive to fulfill commitments
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or superiors with other duties as required.
- Complete other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perfrom each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Associate degree or equivalent related expereience or equivalent combination required.
- Concrete technical background and experience preferred.
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to use reasoning skills
- Developed analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Substantial interpersonal skills
- self-motivation and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to organize with attention to detail
- Have familiarity/ability to work with computers
- Priority emphasis and strong time management skills
- Travel may be required
- Ability to work nights, weekends and some holidays
- Valid state driver's license
This position requires the employee to frequently stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, climb or balance. The employee is reuired to occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. the employee is required to lift and move 50lbs. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functins.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Dolomite Products Co., Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability-If you want to know more, please click on this link.