This position is for a summer intern to support one of the Software intensive product teams on C2BMC in Colorado Springs. The selected candidate will be given tasks appropriate for their level and will work with mentors to develop their skills as needed.
- Currently enrolled in a 4 year college or University seeking a B.S in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or Physical Sciences (For non Computer Science majors, prefer minor in Computer Science or strong coursework in several Comp Sci courses).
- Experience with Java or C++ software development; or Software Testing; or Software Integration.
- Must have taken several computer science courses, including Java and/or C++, and some additional courses like Data Structures, Algorithms, Computer Security, or Operating Systems.
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance.
- Active security clearance.
- Security + certification.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, age 40 and over, military or veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.