Internship Start Date TBD (Summer 2020)
Ekso Bionics is inventing technology to help people rethink physical limitations and achieve the remarkable. We are pioneers in the field of exoskeletons; designing and creating some of the most forward-thinking and innovative solutions to augment human mobility and capability. We are currently delivering medical and industrial products to the field as well as developing the next generation of human augmentation. Ekso Bionics is a fast-paced, innovative, and exciting start-up environment.
The Engineering Internship program is designed to allow for current students or recent graduates to gain practical work experience over the course of an extended period of time. There is no guarantee of permanent employment at Ekso Bionics following the conclusion of the program. Internship positions are paid, but we cannot provide housing and relocation reimbursement. Our facility is located in Richmond, CA and easily accessible by BART/Amtrak (shuttle provided), Hwy 580, and the scenic Bay Trail.
- At least two years of engineering education at the university level
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of motivation and interest in robotics and human augmentation
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation, organization skills, and desire to learn
- Demonstrated creative problem solving
- You must be able to present evidence of your legal right to work in this country on your first day of employment
- Strong teamwork
- Knowledge of fundamentals of embedded software design or hands-on design experience
- Proficient in C
- Basic knowledge and understanding of electronics, communication
- Strong technical writing skills