Hewlett Packard Enterprise
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
College/University Graduate hires (within 12 months of graduation per the company's definition) undergoing a specific training and development path within the EMEA Graduate Program.
Four-year university students who are working in a technical internship role at the company during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters.
Education and Experience Required:
High School Degree 4th Year of University completed-typically a technical degree specialization.
Title: System Test Intern
Cray Hiring Manager: Bill Branum
As a member of the Cray System Test team, this Intern will be responsible for the verification of software and hardware components for our next generations of supercomputers. Learn hardware and software integration points and device verification strategy to confirm correct operation.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Join a thriving, high tech, team environment
- Collaborate with experienced members of the System Test team
- Design, implement and execute new automated tests
- Isolate and troubleshoot failures
- File bug reports
- Working towards a Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering Degree.
- Knowledge of Linux or Unix system software.
- Knowledge in C, C++ or a scripting language (Python, Perl, Bash).
- Course work in system engineering a plus.
- Ability to quickly come up to speed in large, complex systems.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated strong academic achievement.
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it
Then let’s stay connected!