Everledger is a leading international blockchain solutions company with US offices based in Seattle, WA. We develop technology to create a secure and permanent digital record of an asset’s origin, characteristics and ownership. This transparency helps industries respond to growing expectations for sustainable, verifiable sourcing. Our current solutions address the provenance and authenticity of high-risk/high-value goods including diamonds, wines, apparel and more.
We are now working extensively in electronics lifecycle management, leveraging blockchain to extend the life of electronics and ensure responsible management and recycling. A good portion of this work is currently focused on electric vehicle batteries (EVBs) and rechargeable lithium ion batteries that power portable electronics (Portables).This is a part-time (2-3 days per week) position paid at award rates and ideally suited to a soon to be graduate or recent graduate looking for experience.
As Project Support you will sit at the heart of Everledger’s solutions delivery team. Your research and hands-on efforts will enable cutting-edge projects to be delivered to our customers on time and to high standards of quality.
- Conduct research on applicable standards that will support solution attributes into key areas such as;
- Rare Earth minerals and metals
- Lithium Ion Batteries
- Battery Management Systems
- Battery components
- Electric vehicle battery repurposing for energy storage
- Chemical composition
- Research standards and certifications for stakeholders at each stage in the battery life cycles and identify best practices.
- Minimum standards that stakeholders in the EVB and Portables ecosystems must meet in order to participate (governance)
- Blockchain on-boarding research and application modelling within the Everledger Platform
- International e-recycling organizations/standards/regulations and support adaptation of key elements to US models
- Auto-ID (RFID, etc.) research pertaining to relevant ID standards, options, limitations, objections (OEM), user access
- CO2 legislation, key actors and technologies in the market pertaining to production footprint and lifecycle analysis
- Support delivery projects and the Everledger project teams to deliver high grade and on-time projects.
- Support the project team to work with clients and internal stakeholders to gather functional and technical requirements on current and future systems and processes
- Support the development of presentations and materials for clients as needed, and engage in discussions around project design and evolution that supports the strategic and commercial goals sought.
- Support the team to ensure status, issues, and risks are tracked and that project governance and controls are implemented.
- Interact with a wide range of stakeholders including diverse internal functional roles (project management, technology, developers) and wide-ranging external clients.
- Balance business needs with technical and security restraints.
- Possess business judgement, influencing skills, leadership and integrity.
- Be a self-starter that can work autonomously, take initiative and be highly motivated.
- Support preparation for key association and authority meetings and follow-up
- Ability to prioritize a large number of tasks from different team members and have them all complete quickly within a short time frame including dealing with urgent tasks as they arise
- Ability to understand project management logic (e.g. sequential tasks, dependencies, stakeholder management risk mitigation)
- Work flexibly and at times outside of 9-5 hours
- Effective interpersonal and team skills, with a commitment to professionalism and client services.
- Excellent judgment, hardworking, well-organized and able to manage numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven experience with projects or similar administrative role
- Proficient in Google Docs and generally technically literate and able to pick up new systems quickly.
- Clear writer and communicator
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Perks Budget - An annual allowance, to spend as you please! A thank you to our Everledgends for their hard work
- Learning and Development - We offer a personal training budget, study leave and sabbaticals to support your further education - we are heavily invested in the development of our people.
- Shares - We have incredibly loyal employees and we reward that loyalty in our ESOP scheme.
- Flexible Working - Employees have the freedom to optimise their own work schedules. This includes the ability to work from home and time off in lieu.
- Birthday leave - An additional day off each year to kick back and celebrate your birthday!
- Social Events - We might work hard, but we never forget to spend time together, celebrating our wins and having fun