- Under general supervision, designs, codes, and tests new Business Intelligence solutions in an enterprise environment.
- Troubleshoot existing Business Intelligence solutions in a maintenance capacity.
- Applies analytical skills to profile and work with travel data
- Works with product team to understand data needs to deliver insights, visualizations via Reports, Dashboards, and/or other analytic solutions.
- Works with technical staff to address reporting and data quality issues to resolve them.
- May assist in development of technical documentation.
- May design and build prototype applications.
Solve business problems using data which leads to innovative products that financially benefits Sabre
- Produce prototypes for end product
- Data Analysis
- Advanced Excel
- Ability to identify and prioritize potential ideas and communicate them effectively
- Support team and internal customers with various business decisions for products/services utilizing available data
- Test Automation
EDUCATION: Pursuing Bachelor's degree with expected graduation after August 2020
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabre's Compliance Office at [email protected]
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW