Enercon Services, Inc.
ENERCON is currently seeking New Grad Electrical Engineer to represent ENERCON at our Chattanooga, TN office to serve existing clients due diligence needs by evaluating, planning, organizing, and performing consulting services. Engineers will support the design and analysis of changes to existing power plants as well as new plant systems.
In support of engineering design and analysis projects for the power industry, engineers will perform work requiring the application of basic technical principles, theories, standards and concepts. This will include reading and understanding design drawings and technical specifications as necessary to support preparation of project deliverables, such as calculations, specifications, and engineering evaluations.
Engineers will also work with and assist more senior Engineers/Technical Specialists on a directed project by project basis.
Responsibilities include gaining familiarity with and application of industry codes and government regulations. This position requires the use of discipline specific computer analysis codes as well as standard office production software.
Most projects are multi-disciplined and require extensive interface with other staff engineers as well as engineers working for our clients.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Must be able to work and remain in the United States without sponsorship.
- Demonstrated proficiency in preparation of electrical calculations is desired.
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
- Good writing, presentation, and communication skills.
- Ability to be an individual contributor and work effectively in teams.
- Ability to travel 15%-25%; duration of travel may vary depending on project and client needs, ranging from a few days to a few weeks.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screenings; ENERCON and client specific background checks; and an annual motor vehicle record (MVR) according to company and client policies
We do not sponsor employees for work authorization in the U.S. for this position.
Enercon Services, Inc. is a long-standing and well-respected engineering and technical services consulting company. We provide premier services to companies in the energy, utility, and industrial sectors, as well as to governmental agencies across the U.S. and Internationally.
ENERCON is fully owned by our employees and offers excellent benefits and career opportunities. To learn more about ENERCON, visit us at www.enercon.com. ENERCON does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.