UVFAB Systems, Inc.
Flexible schedule, work mostly remotely with in-person meetings once or twice a week in-person in downtown Walnut Creek. Each meeting will be 3-4 hours long where we work together as a team. The rest of the time you will complete assigned tasks remotely and around your own schedule. If interested, please send a copy of your latest resume along with your availability for a quick interview. This is an internship, no experience necessary. Will train the right applicants.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Learn current company website functionality and current marketing approach
- Engaged in day-to-day marketing activities such as creating ads, planning and executing marketing campaigns, digital advertising using Google AdWords and more.
- Social media management (Instagram and Twitter mainly).
- Brand development
- Corporate website, SEO and Google AdWord campaigns.
- Perform competitive research; find new customers
- Data sheet / brochure design
- Business Card design
- New Website Design and DevelopmentCANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional initiative and resourcefulness
- Strong computer skills
- Punctual and professional
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Walnut Creek, CA (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- One location
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends