CloudHealth by VMware is seeking driven, high-energy, dynamic candidates to join our Sales Internship Program this summer. As part of the program, you will work with the sales organization while supporting CloudHealth go to market efforts. This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a career in sales post graduation. You will gain hands on experience in a fast paced, rapidly growing high tech start-up.
- Proactively identify sales prospects and enter them into Salesforce
- Maintain Salesforce databases assuring data integrity
- Learn about cloud technologies, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform & Microsoft Azure
- Learn and be able to demonstrate the CloudHealth platform value proposition
- Attend sales meetings, internal systems training, CHT sponsored training sessions to keep current with industry technologies and expand the CloudHealth Technologies knowledge
- Actively participate in sales meetings and trainings
- Progress towards completing a degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, Economics, or related field as an actively enrolled student
- The ability to work 40 hours a week over 5 business days (schedule flexible)
- Desire to move into a Sales role upon graduation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivation as a self-starter with ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Intellectual curiosity in cloud & emerging technologies
- Previous internship experience a plus
Please note that while anyone with a legal right to work in United States may apply for this role, VMware is not presently sponsoring work visas for the entry-level roles for which these Internships may prepare you.
类别 : University and Recent Grads
全职/兼职: Full Time
VMware公司概述: VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
平等就业机会声明: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.