At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Entry level JAVA/Oracle Developer to join our team in Boston, Massachusetts (US-MA), United States (US).
- Participating in analysis activities such as producing use cases for a business object model
- Developing software that conforms to a design model within its constraints
- Validating the implementation for conformance to the design
- Decompose technical tasks and provide accurate estimates
- Performance tuning of specific software components
- Working in compliance with configuration management rules and guidelines
- Enhancement/bug fixes for spring batch applications
- Coach less experienced members of your team
- Undertake development tasks without supervision, including software designing, programming and testing within a Test-Driven Development process
- Monitor progress and provide updates to the Project Manager
- Understand and apply a formal quality approach
- Performing all job functions consistent with NTT Data client policies and procedures, including those which govern handling PHI and PII
- Four-year degree in CS or related field
- 1+ year of Oracle PL/SQL and Oracle RDBMS experience
- 1+ year of Java web services on weblogic/exalogic application server experience
- 1+ year of Spring framework (primarily spring batch) experience
- Java scripting or Groovy scripting expereince
- Tibco Active matrix services a plus
- UNIX/LINUX shell scripting
- Service interface testing (SOAPUI)
- Apache Subversion/SVN
- Able to work closely with operations group for deployment, troubleshooting, maintenance
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Health Plan Knowledge
- Selected candidate will get trained in Boston, MA and then travel to client location.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.