Octo Consulting Group
Octo Consulting Group is seeking a Top Secret cleared Junior .NET Developer to join our team for a federal services contract. The Junior .NET Developer participates in the technical design and implementation of new products or enhancements. The candidate will participate in all phases of the development cycle: concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release, QA and implementation to meet the customer’s needs; recommending software upgrades for current and future systems; ensuring software continues to function normally through software maintenance, upgrade, and testing; and documenting every aspects of the application, service or environment as a reference for future operations and maintenance, including version and platform upgrades. The successful candidate must be detail-oriented with strong critical thinking skills, who can evaluate problems, identifying the next steps, and providing recommendations. The candidate must be flexible and able to work in a face-paced environment with multiple competing priorities, with our customer in Quantico, VA.
- Experience working independent of supervisory guidance
- Work in a collaborative environment to review current systems and present ideas for system improvements
- Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and debug various .NET applications based on business requirements and industry best practices
- Collaboratively works with all teams to ensure timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production
- Document development and operational procedures
- Top Secret clearance
- 1 year of experience with programming and software development, including an introduction to .NET
- Experience working in Scrum/an agile environment
- Possess a can-do attitude!
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related analytical, scientific, or technical discipline
- Must hold a Top Secret Clearance
- Quantico, VA