Compass Group USA
At Chartwells Higher Education, people are at the core of our business. Together we build innovative food service concepts and serve fresh, local and nutritious meals at over 270 college campuses across the country. Twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nation’s Restaurant News, at Chartwells we take pride in creating opportunities for associates to grow their careers and achieve their development goals within the company.
Position Title: Marketing Intern
Department: Chartwells Higher Education
Hours: Varies (No weekends)
In this role, you will work closely with the Marketing Manager to implement and promote the dining program throughout the Maricopa Community College District during the spring and summer of 2019. This involves research to understand the needs of the target market, planning & brainstorming, promotions & advertising through various platforms, and implementation. This is not your average internship; you will be spearheading various projects and will be able to request assignments to expand your knowledge base. This is a wonderful opportunity for anyone interested in the field of marketing.
- Excellent communication skills, written & verbal
- Customer service experience/knowledge
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Good to better interpersonal skills
- General interest in the Marketing field
- Knowledge of graphic design tools is a plus
- Prior marketing related experience is a plus
- Assist with planning, organizing and hosting events across campuses
- Act as a brand representative
- Conduct marketing audits
- Conduct general administrative tasks
- Complete Marketing Boot Camp
- Surveying students to collect marketing research
- Create marketing materials to numerous specifications
- Manage signage in multiple locations
- Assist with the creation of concepts, campaigns, and imagery to effectively communicate messages to the target market
- Manage website and social networking profile content
- Attend meetings or other events as required
- Demonstrate awareness, understanding and skills necessary to work in a diverse environment.
- Learn how to create and implement a marketing plan.
- Learn how to conduct market research and use it to generate a larger audience or increase buy‐in
- Learn how to use multiple platforms and strategies to effectively promote a brand
How to Apply:
Apply here and feel free to send resume and cover letter with the subject line: “Marketing Internship Application” to the Marketing Manager at [email protected]
Apply to Chartwells Higher Education today!
Chartwells Higher Education is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 259174