Summit Health Management
Essential Job Functions: The Marketing Communications Intern is a self-motivated, enthusiastic student enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program in marketing or health care administration. The ideal candidate has taken some courses in communications, marketing or health care administration and is eager to engage in a variety of projects and assignments to gain broad exposure to the field of marketing communications. The successful candidate has a strong desire to learn and will be comfortable taking on administrative tasks as well as leading small projects under the direction of department staff.
- Assist in marketing and communications activities for all SMG entities (e.g. patient communication, new physician marketing and new site onboarding, etc.)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Develop content for a variety of communications channels, including online
- Create and update provider Google listings
- Design flyers, graphics, evites and other marketing materials
- Assist with mailings and collateral distribution - flyers, posters, brochures, etc.
- Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Performing market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing communications team in daily administrative tasks, including monthly results reporting.
- Collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions, and venues for marketing and communications