Barco Rent A Truck
The recognized leader in renting 4WD Pickups and Flatbed Trucks on a national level.
Looking for talented developers to join the Barco development team to help bring Barco to the frontline of emerging technology and leading rental software.
- Understand business opportunities and problems, clearly define solutions, and provide detailed deliverables within Agile/Scrum system constraints.
- Enhance the UI’s capabilities with a focus on user experience.
- Upgrade our back end applications while considering security and performance.
- Estimate time for coding given projects.
- Use deadlines, milestones, and deliverables to effectively anticipate roadblocks and development opportunities.
- Improve our architecture through the use of good coding patterns.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field (can be replaced by 4 years of work experience).
- 1-2 years additional experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of SQL databases.
- Strong understanding of HTML & CSS best practices.
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as Vue.js, Ember.js, React, Angular, etc. is a plus.
- Experience working on server side application code for handling API requests, connecting to a database, and serving front-end applications.
- Ability to use Git/GitHub and work collaboratively with other developers.
- Ability to work on multiple projects: Contributing to large-scale projects while positively contributing to last-minute fixes and short-term solutions.
- Experience with unit testing is a bonus.
- Competitive pay
- Full benefit package - Health, Dental & Vision
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
Job Type: Full-time
- Computer Science: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off