Unapologetically Different Podcast is seeking a part time Social Media Coordinator. The podcast addresses social injustice issues, politics, entertainment, health, and pop culture!
This is an is a NON-PAID internship. The commitment is 2-4 hours a week. The hours accumulated can be used towards College Credits. The intent of this internship is to give a candidate the proper skills and experience to know more about managing a social media account.
- Oversee all social media accounts (Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook)
- Initiate innovative ideas that are on brand
- Examine the analytics and engagement
- Incorporate new marketing ideas to enhance engagement and followers
- Increase the followers on all platforms
- At least 1 year of social media marketing experience
- Great ideas and sound judgement
- Hardworking, efficient, team player, punctual, detail orientated, problem solver
- Desire to be part of a young, hard-working, creative start-up Podcast
Term/Duration: 1 year
Part-Time: Less than 4 hours per week
Job Type: Internship
- New York, NY (Preferred)
- Multiple locations