At VMLY&R, we create connected brands. We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking — harnessing creativity, technology and culture — to reimagine the entire connected consumer experience. Our goal? To create work that becomes part of people’s lives, to drive value for our clients and, in the best of cases, to impact the world.
As a communications intern, you’ll jump right in, contributing great work from day one. You’ll work alongside our talented marketing and communications team to help with both internal and external marketing activities. You’ll learn what it takes to plan events, develop content, and more for one of the biggest and best global agency networks in the world.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Helping create an internal employee enewsletter
- Assisting in event planning and support for internal activities
- Developing content for our internal dashboard
- Helping brainstorm VMLY&R branded items/swag distribution for client guests, etc.
- Monitoring and posting on VMLY&R social channels
- Assisting with external marketing projects, including survey submissions, writing content for VMLYR.com, events, media briefings, special projects, content planning, etc.
- Helping with admin support, including tracking and measuring PR; researching and organizing information (editorial calendars, publication research, survey/ranking research); updating media/contact lists and other VMLY&R databases; and coordinating and uploading VMLYR.com content
Required Skills & Experience
- Junior, senior, or nontraditional student in college or recent graduate with coursework or experience in a related field (marketing, communications, journalism)
- Excellent communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail, willingness to ask questions and ability to follow up
- Someone who embraces change
- Passion for learning and ability to follow directions
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Highly collaborative team member
VMLY&R is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Application Deadline: January 31 at 5 p.m. CST