The Search Agency
Our perfect candidate for this opening will be an enthusiastic, pro-active, detail-oriented, and hardworking young professional, looking to learn and help support the Display team in a fast-paced environment. We're looking for someone who is passionate about digital marketing and data optimization.
You will handle
- Assist in the planning and management of campaigns on social and display platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Google Display Network, YouTube, and various DSPs, etc.) working within the native tools on each platform to execute and optimize campaigns., etc.
- Optimize campaigns to meet and/or exceed advertiser goals through channel-specific levers, including but not limited to: audience testing, creative testing, bid adjustments, and placement testing.
- As necessary, build campaigns and ad sets within Campaign Manager (formerly DCM) to traffic ad campaigns across multiple platforms. QA the campaign builds and initial data to ensure successful launch.
- Leverage research tools and resources to plan campaign tactics that adhere to client goals and target audience. Research industry benchmarks by platform and client vertical.
- Collaborate with creative team and account managers to align messaging and targeting based on best practices and campaign objectives for new ad tests
- Combine data analysis and client feedback to configure, operate and optimize campaigns to meet client objectives.
- Support your manager in preparing agendas and communicating weekly progress. Help to provide insights that highlight the story behind the data.
You should have:
- Strong Interest in digital media platforms and technologies, with a desire to keep informed about new trends demonstrated through vendor vetting.
- Excellent time management and organization skills. Able to set priorities for yourself for various tasks and adapt to those priorities as needed.
- Analytical thinker who can recognize critical issues and focus attention accordingly as demonstrated through weekly performance analysis with ability to identify when in depth analysis is needed
- A resourceful self-starter with a very high work rate—able to get things done without constant input and support. Works well both independently and collaboratively. Enjoys exploring new territory!
- Positive and outgoing personality, with the professional demeanor and ability to relate well with team members and media partners.
Join a team of digital explorers! The Search Agency is a global online marketing firm that combines high-tech and high-touch strategies to help clients engage with their audience. With 5 offices around the world, we're one of the largest independent and integrated digital marketing firms, with diverse services to support our clients' multi-channel marketing goals. As a member of our team, you'll join a fun, focused group of individuals working together to seek out efficient and effective ways to serve our clients.
About our Benefits:
Who says there's no such thing as a free lunch? We get them twice a week! You'll also get a flexible work schedule and the option to work from home every Friday (yes, you read that right). We have a fun, casual office culture, with alternative work spaces, a zen meditation room, and a kitchen fully-stocked for breakfast and mid-day snacks. Join us!