CO-OP Financial Services
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- Work closely with analysts, developers and engineers to assist writing test plans, estimates and schedules to support project and product releases.
- Assist in developing Test Plans and test cases from Functional specifications and business requirements.
- Executing Test Cases that follow best practice standards (manual) producing documented results that determine the release readiness of products or features.
- Assist in troubleshooting of quality issues.
- Actively Supports culture and leadership practices.
- Proactively pursues development opportunities and show expected progress on learning plan.
- Utilize templates, tools, metrics and best practices to verify that products meet business and user requirements.
- Communicate consistently and effectively with internal business partners to understand appropriate business requirements.
- Partners with business and IT to support testing for releases.
- Ensure there is a understanding of work effort, timelines and expectations.
- Champion CO-OP’s values while establishing and maintaining open communications with team members by giving honest and timely feedback and creating an atmosphere of trust.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- 12 completed semester hours at college or university, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent.
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA.
- Previous internship and/or work experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team demonstrated through involvement with student organizations, community involvement, work experience, or other activities.
- Possess high motivation and self-direction, sound problem solving skills, decision making and multi- tasking skills.
- Ability to think analytically to solve problems individually and in a team environment.
- Ability to listen, understand, and respond to external and internal customers’ needs in a timely manner.
WHY JOIN CO-OP?
- Paid internship that includes 401K with generous company match.
- The opportunity to join a nationwide, fast-growing organization.
- Gain real world experience working on projects alongside full-time employees as well as other interns.
- Learn about the financial technology industry and how your work will impact credit union members across the country.
- Connect with other interns through learning opportunities and other fun events.
- Explore your interests and potential career path with job shadow options.
- Gain skills and experience that will make you a highly marketable candidate in the future.
- Regular touchpoints with internship coordinators to discuss progress, goals, and future career.
- Eligible interns will be considered for full-time positions at various CO-OP locations.