Bright Age Digital Creative Agency
We are Bright Age, a Westlake Village digital creative agency dedicated to developing innovative campaigns we are proud of. We are passionate about social media, search engine optimization, graphic design and digital marketing.
We are seeking an intern who is passionate about social media and digital marketing to join a team of creative marketers.
Our spring intern(s) will be responsible for maintaining social media profiles while focusing on growth and engagement. This will include crafting and creating social posts, tracking social analytics, and interacting with various social media communities.
This is an unpaid internship where the intern will learn valuable skills including knowledge in social media marketing, web development, digital marketing, SEO, and professional skills. You won’t be getting coffee and making copies, but rather developing useful career skills.
All interns will enjoy the benefits of daily free snacks and coffee, automatic standing desks, double-screen monitors, Poppin notebooks, occasional team lunches and outings, and a beautiful view from our cubicle-free open office with walls of windows to let in bright natural light.
Successful candidates will be able to articulate their reasoning for choosing an unpaid internship, and their ability to consistently devote unpaid hours. Top performing interns will be given the opportunity to move into paid positions as circumstances allow.
- Use Hootsuite and Sprout Social to manage a variety of social accounts simultaneously
- Writing engaging copy and posting on social media platforms multiple times throughout the day
- Engage in industry-related conversations and be a positive spokesperson for our clients and company
- Create and foster relationships with people who are influential on the internet
- Track social engagement/growth and create reports to display success Develop and execute digital marketing strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to form productive working relationships
- Ability to think outside of the box and brainstorm creative ideas that will drive engagement and interaction
- Close attention to detail, i.e. near perfect grammar and strong editing skills
- Desire to learn and improve
- Graphic design experience not required but a huge plus.
- Candidate must be a student, currently enrolled in either an undergraduate or graduate program
- Able to intern 12-15 hours a week
Please respond to this posting with a Cover Letter explaining why you think you're the ideal candidate for this internship and include your resume.
This is an unpaid internship for school credit only. Local candidates that live near Westlake Village and surrounding areas only please.
Learn more about us at www.brightage.com/careers
Job Type: Internship
- Westlake Village, CA (Required)
- College Credit