Job description: Beef Cattle Sales - Call Center Intern
As the Beef Call Center Intern you will answer customer phone calls and assist them with questions they have about our bull line up, sexed semen, etc. Also, you will process Call Center semen orders and AI certificates. The Beef Call Center Intern will assist with checking outgoing semen orders each day, contacting customers for follow up phone calls, answering customer emails, and providing additional assistance where it may be needed.
- Junior or Senior at a university
- Studying within the Agriculture field
Preferably has a beef cattle or some type of livestock background. A public speaking background would be preferred.
- Understands the Beef Cattle industry
- Understands the Strengths and weakness of each Beef Cattle breed
- Knowledge of EPDs and understands how they work
- Knowledge of Beef Cattle terminology and lingo
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Outgoing personality
- Able to adapt to different scenarios weather it be job tasks or different types of customer conversations
- Knowledge of Excel
- Time management
- Has the ability to work in a fast pace team environment